of GERRY WEBER MANAGEMENT & EVENT GMBH & CO. OHG
§ 1 - Scope
- Each visitor shall behave in such a way that no other person is damaged, endangered or impeded or inconvenienced more than is unavoidable under the circumstances.
- Each visitor shall follow the instructions of the police or of the fire brigade and also of police authorities.
- Each visitor shall follow the instructions of the organiser, the security service and of the stadium announcer.
§ 3 - Stay / Admission control
- Only persons carrying a valid admission ticket are allowed to stay on the stadium ground on days of events or persons who are able to substantiate their right to stay there in any other way.
- Each visitor is bound, when entering the stadium ground, on control points and on request to deliver its admission ticket or its credential for checking to the security service of the organiser, to officers of police authorities on duty or to the police within the premises when requested.
- Visitors who are not able to substantiate their right to stay there or on whom a stadium ban has been imposed valid for sports events locally or throughout Germany, are barred from entering the ground.
- Visitors who are apparently under the plain influence of alcohol or of other intoxicants or who carry objects within the meaning of § 4 (prohibitions) and who disagree with their seizure, will be expelled from the grounds.
- If there is any reasonable suspicion for a failure to comply with a prohibition pursuant to § 4 or for a breach of the code of conduct pursuant to § 2 Ziff. 1., the visitor can be checked and searched with its consent. In the event that the visitor refuses its consent, it has to leave the venue, provided that there is an objective concern that a stay of the visitor could compromise safety of the event. In this case, the price for the ticket will not be reimbursed.
- Visitors are only allowed to take those seats specified on their ticket. For safety reasons or to avert dangers they are by instruction of the security forces, of officers of police authorities on duty or of the police bound to take another but the seat stated on the ticket - if required also on another block-.
- All staircaises and exits, traffic routes, escape ways and emergency exits shall be kept free at any time for the intended purpose.
§ 4 - Prohibitions
- Visitors are not allowed to carry along, to keep at hand, to relinquish or carry the following objects:
- All sorts of weapons
- other objects suited to cause or arouse injuries or objects which are suited to or which suggest that they might be used as projectiles or applied as weapons
- violence-glorifying, racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic or radical right-wing or left-wing propaganda material and as well flags, transparent screens, publications, stickers, badges or pieces of clothing etc., the label/logo of which is suited to discriminate against third parties or sections of the population due to the colour of their skin, religion, origin or sexual orientation
- gas spray cans, caustic easily flammable, colouring or harmful concrete, liquid or gaseous substances, except customary pocket lighters
- unwieldy objects, such as transparent screens, flags, banners, ladders, stools, chairs, cases, suitcases
- pyrotechnic articles, skyrockets, Bengal fireworks, incense cones, smoke-powder, smoke-bombs, maroons, tracer ammunition and other pyrotechnic objects
- Furthermore, visitors are not allowed to:
- to utter or to disseminate violence-glorifying, racist, anti-foreigner, anti-Semitic or radical right-wing or left-wing slogans and as well to discriminate against third parties or sections of the population due to the colour of their skin, religion, origin or sexual orientation by utterances, gestures or other demeanour;
- carry along animals, with the exception of guide dogs or rescue dogs;
- to climb or climb over buildings and installations (in particular frontages, fences, walls, fences around the court, barriers, lighting installations, pedestals, trees, masts of all kinds and roofs) not intended for general use;
- to access areas not allowed for visitors (e.g. the court, the interior, stage installations, functional areas);
- to pollute the grounds /traffic zones;
- to ignite a fire within the stadium grounds, to burn or let off pyrotechnic articles, maroons, tracer ammunition or other pyrotechnic objects, magnesium torches, incense cones, Bengal fireworks or the like;
- to offer for sale or sell goods of all kinds, to distribute printed matters or carry out collections of money;
- to use whistles that are suited to disturb the event.
§ 5 - Exclusion from entering / expulsion from the stadium / stadium ban
§ 6 - Objects taken into safekeeping
- Objects carried along illicitly shall be taken into safekeeping by the security services and –unless they are required for criminal or summary proceedings – by request will be returned upon lapse of the prerequisites for the safekeeping to the owner or to the person from who they have been taken into safekeeping.
- The items taken into safekeeping will be kept ready for collection for two weeks. If the objects are not picked up, they will be passed on to the lost property office of the city of Halle/Westfalen (Stadt Halle, Fundbüro, Ravensberger Straße 1, 33790 Halle, phone: 0 52 01 183-152, Fax: 0 52 01 18 31 55) and can be picked up there within the statutory retention period.
§ 7 - Carrying along cameras and video cameras to events
- It is prohibited to carry along professional cameras and video cameras due to provisions of the organiser or of the management of the respective artist. Therefore, these objects will be taken into safekeeping at the entrance to the venue and will be delivered again after the event or when leaving the venue. The respective organiser in addition possibly prohibits taking pictures with mobile camera phones, digital cameras or i-Pods.
- Shootings of films and photos for commercial purposes are strictly prohibited. Infringements may be prosecuted.
- When entering the venue please pay attention to the notices and information on the respective day of event.
§ 8 - Liability
- You enter the grounds at your own risk. The operator shall not be liable for personal injuries and property damages caused by third parties.
- The organiser shall be liable for damages arising from an injury to life, body or health, caused by a negligent breach of duty of the organiser or a deliberate or negligent breach of duty of its legal representative or its vicarious agent.
- The organiser shall be liable for other damages caused by a grossly negligent breach of duty of the organiser or by a deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty of its legal representative or its vicarious agent.
- A further liability shall be excluded.
- Visitors are liable pursuant to the legal requirements in force. Parents are liable for their children.
- Due to an increased sound level during events, there is the risk of possible hearing damages and damages to health. The organiser shall be liable for hearing damages and damages to health within the framework of legal liability only if deliberate intention or gross negligence can be imputed to him/her or to his/her vicarious agent. For money, you can purchase hearing protection on the premises.
- Accidents or damages shall immediately be reported to the organiser.
§ 9 - Final provisions